To make a purchase, you need to verify your identity first. For more information, please see Identity Verification Guide.
Purchasing at Official Website
- Log in to the TencentDB for SQL Server Console and click Create in the instance list.
- Select the desired configuration of the database on the purchase page. After confirming that everything is correct, click Buy Now.
- Billing Mode: pay-as-you-go billing is supported.
- Region and AZ: for more information, please see Regions and AZs.
- Network: the basic network and VPC are supported. For more information on the differences and connectivity testing, please see Network Environment.
- Instance Type: Dual-Server High-Availability Edition and Cluster Edition are supported.
The Cluster Edition currently supports only SQL Server 2017 Enterprise, which uses the Always On technology to build SQL Server clusters with high performance, availability, reliability, and ease of maintenance.
- Database Version: SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2016, and SQL Server 2017 (Enterprise/Standard) are supported. The versions available may vary by AZ.
- Multi-AZ: currently, only the Shanghai, Beijing, and Guangzhou regions support selecting multi-AZ. By combining multiple AZs into a single "multi-AZ", the multi-AZ deployment mode protects databases from database instance failures and AZ outage.
- Select an instance specification and required disk capacity.
- Select the quantity and length of purchase.
- After the purchase is made, return to the instance list and view the created instance. When the running status becomes Running, the instance is successfully created.
Purchasing Through API
For more information on how to purchase a TencentDB instance through the API, please see Creating Instance.