This document describes how to set an alarm notification template in the console. When creating an alarm policy on the alarm policy configuration page, you can select an existing template or create a new one for easy configuration. You can also quickly apply the same template for multiple policies.
For more information on relevant limits and other descriptions, see Creating Notification Template.
1. Configure an alarm notification template
- Log in to the CM console and select Notification Template on the left sidebar.
- Click Create, enter information on the Create Notification Template page, confirm that everything is correct, and click Complete.
2. Configure an alarm notification
- Log in to the CM console and select Alarm Policy on the left sidebar.
2 Click Create and select up to three alarm notification templates in Configure Alarm Notification in the Configure Alarm Policy window.
- Click OK after configuring the alarm policy and notification.
- After the configuration is completed, if an alarm is triggered by an exception, the system will send notifications to the recipients via the specified channels (email, SMS, WeChat, WeCom, and phone call).
Setting Alarm Policy