Regions & Availability Zones
Last updated: 2019-10-25 12:14:18PDF
Region and Availability Zone
|South China (Guangzhou)
|Guangzhou Zone 2
|Guangzhou Zone 3
|Guangzhou Zone 4
|East China (Shanghai)
|Shanghai Zone 1
|Shanghai Zone 2
|Shanghai Zone 3
|North China (Beijing)
|Beijing Zone 1
|Beijing Zone 2
|Beijing Zone 3
|Asia Pacific (Seoul)
|Seoul Zone 1 (nodes in Seoul can cover Northeast Asia)
SQL Server Enterprise edition is available in East China (Shanghai), South China (Guangzhou), and North China (Beijing). SQL Server Standard edition is available in Korea (Seoul).
- Tencent Cloud services in the same region can communicate with each other via private network.
- If a CVM instance on a private network need to access TencentDB for SQL Server on a basic network in a different AZ in the same region, you need to manually configure the subnet and assign a private network IP to enable communication.
- Tencent Cloud services in different regions cannot communicate with one another through a private basic network. Their communication through a private network requires Peering Connection.
- Currently, public IP is not supported by TencentDB for SQL Server. If you need to use a public IP, you can use the port mapping function of SSH2 to connect, configure, and manage an instance from the internet.
- When purchasing TencentDB for SQL Server, we recommend selecting the same region as your CVM instance to reduce the access delay.
Network Connectivity Test
The network connectivity test tool provided on the TencentDB for SQL Server purchase page can be used to check if there are CVM instances that can communicate with TencentDB for SQL Server over a private network for the selected regions/AZ and network types.
Click View Details to view information about the eligible CVM instances, including ID/instance name, AZ, configuration (CPU, memory, disk, and network), and master IP address. You can also use the search function to easily find eligible CVM instances.