Database Instance Rollback
Last updated: 2020-02-25 15:56:28PDF
Cloud database SQL Server provides Rollback tool, which can perform Rollback operations on instances. Through regular Image backup and real-time pipelining reconstruction of historical data, cloud database Rollback can be delivered to a specified time, and the time slices of all data can be guaranteed to be consistent.
The full backup and log backup of cloud database SQL Server are kept for 7 days. Users can use Rollback instance data at any time within 7 days. This article introduces you to the operation of Rollback on an instance through the console.
- Log in to the TencentDB for SQL Server Console , click the instance name to enter the instance details page, and click Rollback In the top-right corner.
- Select the database to be rolled back, set the rollback time, decide if the original database should be overwritten, and click Next.
- Rollback is currently only supported for local instances, and you can choose to overwrite the original database or generate a duplicate database.
- If you choose to generate a duplicate database, note that the disk capacity after rolling back cannot exceed the disk capacity available for the instance; otherwise, rollback will fail.
- After confirming that Rollback's information is correct, click [Rollback] Launch Rollback job.
- Return to the instance list. You should see the instance status change to Task in progress. You can view the rollback progress in the task list.
- After Rollback's success, you can see Rollback's library on the "Database Management" page.