Specify Project for Instance
Last updated: 2019-10-16 13:29:51PDF
TencentDB for Redis supports assigning instances to different projects for easier management. Assigned instances can be reassigned to other projects.
- Read-only instances and disaster recovery instances are the associated instances of the master instance and should be in the same project as the master instance.
- Assigning and moving database instances across projects will not affect the services provided by the instances.
- Log in to the Redis Console.
- Select the instance to be assigned in the instance list and click Assign to a Project.
- In the assignment window that pops up, select the desired project and click OK.