Specifying Project for Instances
Last updated: 2020-04-17 10:55:01
TencentDB for Redis supports assigning instances to different projects for easier management. Assigned instances can be reassigned to other projects.
- Read-only instances and disaster recovery instances are associated instances of the master instance and should be in the same project as the master instance.
- Assigning and moving database instances across projects will not affect the services provided by the instances.
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis Console.
- Select the target instance in the instance list and click More > Assign to Project at the top.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select the desired project and click OK.