Based on your business needs, you can manually terminate the pay-as-you-go instances.
- In the pay-as-you-go (aka postpaid) billing mode, you can apply for resources for on-demand use and will be charged based on the actual usage upon settlement. If you need to return an instance, you can terminate it, and after that, it will no longer incur fees.
After the instance is terminated, all data will be cleared and cannot be recovered. Please be sure to back up your data first before submitting a termination task.
Terminating a pay-as-you-go instance
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis Console, select the instance to be terminated in the instance list, and select More > Terminate in the "Operation" column.
- In the pop-up dialog box, confirm that all information is correct and click Terminate.
- Before you terminate an instance, we recommend that you create a backup in the "Backup and Restore" tab and download it to a local directory.
- Please note that the instance data will be cleared and cannot be restored once the instance is deleted.