Based on your business needs, you can manually terminate pay-as-you-go instances.
- In the pay-as-you-go (aka postpaid) billing mode, you can request for resources on-demand and will be charged based on the actual usage upon settlement. To return an instance, you can terminate it, and a terminated instance will no longer incur fees.
After the instance is terminated, all data will be cleared and cannot be recovered. Please be sure to back up your data first before submitting a termination task.
Terminating a pay-as-you-go instance
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis console, locate the desired instance in the instance list, and select More > Terminate in the Operation column.
- In the pop-up dialog box, confirm that everything is correct and click Terminate.
- Before you terminate an instance, we recommend that you create a backup on the Backup and Restore tab and download it to a local directory.
- Note that all data will be cleared and cannot be recovered after termination.