You can view the following three types of alarms triggered in a certain period of time in the Cloud Monitor Console (information of alarms with custom messages cannot be viewed in the console for the time being).
- Basic alarms: alarms sent by preset alarming metrics.
- Customized alarms: alarms sent by the customized monitoring feature.
- Log in to the Cloud Monitor Console and select Alarm List in the left sidebar.
- Select the Basic Alarm and Custom Alarm tabs to view alarm details.
- In the search box on the right, enter an alarm object and search for the corresponding alarms.
- Select Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, or a custom time period to view the running conditions of the database during the specific time period.
- Alarm Object: the object which generates alarms.
- Alarm Content: the configured alarm trigger.
- Alarm Status: Unresolved indicates that the alarm has not been processed or is being processed; Resolved indicates that the alarm has been restored to the normal status; and Insufficient data indicates that the alarm policy that generated the alarm has been deleted.