Last updated: 2019-10-16 13:01:51PDF
TencentDB for Redis can be purchased at Tencent Cloud's official website or via APIs.
Purchasing at Official Website
You can purchase a TencentDB for Redis instance at Tencent Cloud's official website in a pay-as-you-go manner (billed per second and settled per hour). The section below describes how to purchase an instance there.
- Log in to the Redis Purchase Page.
- Select Pay-as-you-go for billing method.
- Select the region, availability zone, engine, compatible protocol, edition, memory specification, network type, and network billing method based on your actual business needs.
- After confirming the order, make the payment using account balance, online banking, WeChat Pay, or QQ Wallet.
- The instance activates immediately after the order is paid. Wait for 1-5 minutes before you can view the IP address. After the password is initialized, you can access the instance.
- After the Pay-as-You-Go TencentDB for Redis instance is activated, please ensure that your account balance is sufficient; otherwise, it may result in arrears and even instance repossession.
For more information, see Expiry Reminder.
- For more purchase instructions and precautions, see Creating an Instance.
Purchasing via API
For more information on how to purchase a TencentDB for Redis instance via the API, see Create CRS Instance.