How do I use the hash algorithm of TencentDB for Redis Cluster Edition?
The hash algorithm of the Redis Cluster Edition is the same as that in the a Redis Community Edition cluster, i.e.,
HASH_SLOT = CRC16(key) mod 16384. For more information, please see Redis Cluster Specification.
What is the maximum capacity of a single instance?
|Memory Edition (Standard Architecture)
|Memory Edition (Cluster Architecture)
||12 GB–4 TB
|CKV Edition (Standard Architecture)
|CKV Edition (Cluster Architecture)
||12 GB–48 TB
Is the data stored in TencentDB for Redis reliable?
Redis Standard Architecture (zero-replica) does not provide high availability. Other editions of Redis adopt a master/slave replication structure, where data reliability is ensured by hot backup plus daily cold backup of the data.
Which persistence method does TencentDB for Redis use?
On the TencentDB for Redis backend, the backup cluster performs full and incremental data backup, and persistence is done on the slaves which is virtually imperceptible to the online business.
Why is 2 MB of storage capacity used right after an instance is purchased?
That is used by the TencentDB for Redis instance in maintaining its data structure.
You can perform OPS and management operations in the TencentDB for Redis Console. If you need to use a visual tool, use a CVM instance as a jump server to provide an access address.
Will my business be interrupted during instance scaling?
- In Redis Memory Edition (Standard Architecture), CKV Edition (Standard Architecture), and CKV Edition (Cluster Architecture), if the physical machine has enough memory, the upgrade can be imperceptible; otherwise, data will be migrated across servers and lead to a momentary connection interruption lasting for just seconds.
- In Redis Memory Edition (Cluster Architecture), scaling can be completely imperceptible to the business.
How do I add a monitoring alarm?
This can be implemented through custom monitoring and alarming. For more information, please see Monitoring and Alarming.
Do I need to purchase different instances for selecting 0-15 databases?
No. Multiple databases can be set on one Standard Architecture or Cluster Architecture instance.
Does TencentDB for Redis support Lua?
- For Redis Memory Edition (Standard Architecture) instances purchased before September 1, 2018, Lua is not enabled by default. You can submit a ticket for application.
Instances purchased after that have Lua enabled by default.
- Redis Memory Edition (Cluster Architecture), CKV Edition (Standard Architecture), and CKV Edition (Cluster Architecture) instances have Lua enabled by default.
Does TencentDB for Redis support the cache invalidation subscription event?
What should I do if I accidentally delete my account or forget the password?
- If your account is accidentally deleted, log in to the TencentDB for Redis Console, locate the desired instance, click its name/ID and enter the instance management page, and click Create Account on the Manage Account tab.
- If you forget the password, click Reset Password on the Manage Account tab.