- Symptom 1: the connection utilization was high.
- Symptom 2: connections couldn't be established.
- Connections leaked.
- The configured maximum number of connections is too low.
Check for connection leaks. For third-party network connections, there must be a finally block for execution; otherwise; non-standard code is prone to cause the problem where connections are not released properly.
Check whether connections leaked, and if so, you can release invalid connections and fix non-standard code that leaked connections.
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis console, click an instance ID in the instance list, and enter the instance details page.
- In the Network Info > Max Connections parameter on the instance details page, click Adjust to adjust the maximum number of connections.
- In the pop-up window, adjust the maximum number of connections and click OK.
If the problem persists, submit a ticket.