If you forgot or want to change your password, you can reset it directly in the console.
- Log in to the TencentDB for Redis console.
- Above the instance list on the right, select the region.
- In the instance list, find the target instance.
- Click the target instance ID and enter the Reset Password window in any of the following ways:
- In the Configuration section on the Instance Details page, click Reset Password on the right of Connection Password.
- In the account list on the Account Management page, find the default account or custom account for which to reset the password, and click Reset Password in the Operation column.
- In the Reset Password pop-up window, enter the New Password and Confirm Password. The password:
- Must contain 8–30 (preferably above 12) characters.
- Cannot start with a slash (/).
- Must contain characters in at least two of the following types:
- Lowercase letters (a–z)
- Uppercase letters (A–Z)
- Digits (0–9)
- Click OK, and the new password will take effect immediately.