Last updated: 2020-02-26 15:10:51PDF
Cloud Redis Storage Standard Edition 2.8Community, Standard Edition (CKV) and Cluster Edition (CKV) support Resume's entire instance from backup.
- Only Redis Standard Edition 2.8C (Community), Standard Edition (CKV) and Cluster Edition (CKV) support Resume instance, Redis Standard Edition 4.0C (Community), Cluster Edition (Community) support Data Clone .
- Restoring an instance will interrupt the services provided by the instance.
- After the instance is restored, the existing data will be overwritten and cannot be recovered.
- If your instance has been ever degraded, you need to make sure that the instance specification is higher than the restored data capacity; otherwise, the restoration will fail.
The instance data has been backed up. For backup directions, see Backing up Data .
- Log in to the Redis Console And click an instance name in the instance list to enter the instance details page.
- On the Backup and Restore Tab, select the backup you want to restore and click Restore Instance .
- In the instance window that pops up, enter the instance password and click OK .
The password to be entered here is the instance password you set rather than the connection password in the format of "Instance ID:instance password" used for instance access.
- Return to the instances. The status of the instance is displayed as Restoring backup by backup ID . After the status changes to Running , it can be used normally.