Last updated: 2020-02-20 13:28:26PDF
We will estimate the number of days it takes your account balance to become negative based on the past 24 hours usage and current balance. If it's less than 5 days, we will send you a reminder message. The reminder message will be sent to the Tencent Cloud account creator and all the collaborators via email and SMS.
For pay-as-you-go resources, fees are deducted on the hour. When your account balance is in negative (Point 1 in the figure above), we will notify the Tencent Cloud account creator and all the collaborators via email and SMS.
- The database will remain available for 2 hours from the moment your account becomes negative. We will also continue to bill you for this period.
- When your account is in arrears for 2 hours (Point 2 in the figure above), the database instance will automatically shut down. We will also stop billing you for service.
- Within 24 hours after the shutdown, if your account is not topped up to a positive balance, your database instance remain unavailable. If your balance is positive, the billing continues, and the instance will be restarted.
- If your account remains negative for 24 hours after shutdown, (Point 3 in the figure above), the database will be repossessed, and all data will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
We will notify the Tencent Cloud account creator and all the collaborators via email and SMS when the database is repossessed.
- When you do not use pay-as-you-go resources any longer, terminate them as soon as possible to avoid further fee deduction.
- After the database is terminated or repossessed, the data will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
- Since your actual resource consumption changes from time to time, some deviation may exist for the stated balance.