Adjust Instance Specification
Last updated: 2020-02-26 09:49:25PDF
TencentDB for MongoDB supports quick adjustment of instance specification and provides flexible scaling operations. You can flexibly adjust the specifications of MongoDB instances according to your actual business conditions (at the initial stage, at the rapid development stage, during peak hours, or during off-peak hours), so as to better meet your needs such as full utilization of resources and real-time cost optimization.
- You can adjust the configuration of TencentDB for MongoDB instances and their associated instances only when they are under normal status (running) and are not executing any tasks.
- You cannot cancel a configuration adjustment operation in progress.
- The name, access IP and access port of an instance will not change after configuration adjustment.
- Data migration may be involved in configuration adjustment. During data migration, the TencentDB for MongoDB instance can be accessed normally and the business will not be affected.
- Instance switchover may be needed after configuration adjustment is completed. It is recommended that applications be configured with auto reconnection feature, and that instance switchover be conducted during the instance maintenance period. For more information, seeSetting Instance Maintenance Period .
- Log in to the Console of TencentDB for MongoDB , and go to the instance list.
- Select the instance for which you want to adjust the configuration, and click Adjust Configuration In the Operation Column。
- In the pop-up box, select the configuration you want to adjust to, and then click OK .
- If the upgraded instance is a pay-as-you-go instance, it will be billed by the new specification in the next billing period.
If you choose to degrade a pay-as-you-go database instance, it will be billed at the tier 1 pay-as-you-go price for the new configuration.