Last updated: 2020-05-09 17:44:55
This document describes how to reset the instance password in the TencentDB for MongoDB Console.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MongoDB Console. In the instance list, click an instance name or More > Manage in the "Operation" column to enter the instance management page.
- On the instance management page, select the Manage Database > Account Management tab and click Change Password in the "Operation" column.
- In the pop-up dialog box, enter information such as the new password and click Confirm.
- It is recommended to reset the database password periodically at an interval of no more than 3 months.
- The database password should be a combination of 8–16 chars comprised of at least two of the following types: letters (A-Z, a-z), digits (0-9), and special symbols (!, @, #, %, ^, *, (, )).