Last updated: 2019-08-12 11:58:09PDF
This page shows how to reset the password for an instance via TencentDB for MongoDB Console.
- Log in to the Console of TencentDB for MongoDB, select the instance for which you want to reset password in the instance list, and click More -> Manage in the Operation column.
- On the instance management page, click Account Management and enter the account management page. Select the account for which you want to reset password, and then click Change Password.
- On the password reset page, enter and confirm the new password, and then click OK.
- We recommend you reset the database password at least once every 3 months.
- The database password should be 8-16 characters in length and must contain at least two of the following types: letters, numbers, and special characters (!@#%^*()).