Download Backup File
Last updated: 2019-10-24 09:41:36PDF
Getting a Backup Download Link
If you need to use the backup download feature, please submit a ticket for application.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MongoDB Console and click an instance name in the instance list to enter the instance management page.
- On the Backup and Rollback > Backup List page, click Download to get the region code, bucket, and download link that are required for backup download.
- Log in to the CAM Console and obtain the SecretId and SecretKey on the API Key Management page.
- Download the COSCMD tool that is required for downloading TencentDB for MongoDB backup files.
- Configure COSCMD as instructed in Configuring Parameters.
For example, if the obtained SecretId is
IKIDqbHPVTi5hO2a2KbwhRTPDrM3iv20Eb, SecretKey is
TbecR6c0W4mKwxw342qV1Rhr2oT4Yw, region code is
ap-guangzhou, and bucket is
mognodb-backup-test-1251937, then the configuration of COSCMD will be as shown below:
coscmd config -a IKIDqbHPVTi5hO2a2KbwhRTPDrM3iv20Eb -s TbecR6c0W4mKwxw342qV1Rhr2oT4Yw -b mognodb-backup-test-1251937 -r ap-guangzhou
Downloading a Backup File
- Specify an empty download directory; if there is no directory, create one by running the following command:
- Run the download command with the download link obtained from the TencentDB for MongoDB Console. For example, if the download link is
cmongo_backup/cmgo-pfsumk5l_0/snapshot/1544517026, the command will be as shown below:
coscmd download -r cmongo_backup/cmgo-pfsumk5l_0/snapshot/1544517026 dump/
- A replica set has only one download link.
- Each shard of a sharding cluster has a download link. Different shards need to be stored in different directories so as to prevent the downloaded data from being overwritten.
-rmust be added to the command for downloading folders.
- After the download is completed, you can view the downloaded files as shown below: