Data Migration Guide
Last updated: 2019-10-24 09:47:34PDF
Creating a Migration Task
- Log in to the DTS Console and click Create Task in the data migration list to create a migration task.
- Select the linkage region, i.e., the region where the target instance resides.
- Currently, MongoDB database migration is free of charge.
- Please select the region with caution as it cannot be changed once the migration task is created.
1. Set the source and target databases
Enter relevant information to set the task, source database, and target database.
Set the task
Enter the name of the migration task. If you want the migration task to be executed at a later time, you can set scheduled execution.
- Task Name: specify a name for the task.
- Scheduled Execution: Specify the start time of the migration task.
- To modify the scheduled task, you must click Scheduled Start again after the check is passed, so as to make the task start at the specified time.
- If the specified time has passed, the task will start immediately. You can also click Start Now to start the task immediately.
Set the source database
Enter the information of the source database and then click Check Connectivity to check whether your source database is connected.
Set the target database
Enter the information of the target database and click Save.
2. Select the type and database list
Select the type and object and click Next: Check Task.
3. Check the task
Check whether the source instance runs normally and whether the sets to be migrated to the destination instance are in conflicts.
Completing the Migration Task
After the check is passed, return to the data migration list. After the incremental sync is 100% complete, click Complete in the "Operation" column to finish the migration task.