This document describes how to receive alarm notifications through a WeCom group.
Regarding sending WeCom group messages, the number of messages sent by each bot cannot exceed 20 per minute. If you have many alarm policies, we recommend that you create multiple bots and associate alarm policies with different bots. Otherwise, multiple alarm policies may trigger alarms simultaneously, and you may fail to receive some alarm notifications as a result.
After you successfully create WeCom bots and configure the callback address, Cloud Monitor will automatically push the alarm messages to the WeCom bots. This way, you can receive alarm notifications through a WeCom group.
Step 1: Add a Bot on WeCom
- On WeCom for PC, find the target WeCom group for receiving alarm notifications.
- Right-click the WeCom group. In the window that appears, click Add Group Bot.
- In the window that appears, click Create a Bot.
- In the window that appears, enter a custom bot name and click Add.
- Copy the webhook address and configure the API callback by following Step 2.
- On WebCom for Web, open the target WeCom group for receiving alarm notifications.
- Click the group settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- On the group settings page, choose Group Bots > Add a Bot.
- On the management page for adding bots, enter a custom name for the new bot.
- Click Add, copy the webhook address, and configure the API callback by following Step 2.
Step 2: Configure the Alarm API Callback
Go to Cloud Monitor Console - Create Alarm Policy, enter the webhook address, and click Complete. For more information on how to create alarm policies, see Creating Alarm Policies.
After the configuration is completed successfully, when an alarm policy is triggered or the alarm is resolved, you will receive alarm notifications sent by group bots through the WeCom group, as shown in the following figure: