This document describes how to bind subtitles to or unbind subtitles from an adaptive bitrate streaming template in the VOD console.
- Subtitle binding is currently in beta testing and is free of charge.
- You need to bind an adaptive bitrate streaming template to a video before you can bind subtitles to the video.
- You may be charged for using other features (such as storage, transcoding, and video playback acceleration).
Step 1. Bind an adaptive bitrate streaming template
- Log in to the VOD console, select the target application, and select Media Assets > Video Management on the left sidebar.
- Select the video you want to bind subtitles to and click Process Video above the list. A "Process Video" window appears.
- Select Adaptive Bitrate Streaming for Processing Type, select a template, and click Confirm.
Step 2. Bind subtitles
- Click the name of the target video to go to the Video Management page. In Adaptive Bitrate Streaming List under the Basic Info tab, click Add Subtitle Set.
- Select the subtitles you added and click Bind Subtitle Set. In the window that pops up, select an adaptive bitrate streaming template, and click Confirm.
Click Delete to unbind subtitles from an adaptive bitrate streaming template.