Domain Name Management
Last updated: 2020-04-03 15:13:03PDF
- You have activated the LVB service.
- You have added your own domain name or leased a domain name.
Viewing a Domain Name
On the Domain Management page, you can view the CNAME configuration status, type, current status, creation time, and expiration time of a leased domain name.
To view the domain name details, click the domain name or Manage on its right.
Configuring a Domain Name
You can configure push/playback addresses for a domain name in the following ways:
Configuring a push domain name
- Go to Domain Management and select a push domain name in the domain name list or click Manage to enter its details page.
- Select Push Configuration. You can customize the address expiration time and
StreamNamein the Push Address Generator and then click Generate Push Address.
StreamNamecan contain only letters, digits, and symbols.
- You can view the sample code for generating push addresses in PHP and Java in the Push Address Sample Code provided by Tencent Cloud. You can also use the sample code to calculate and generate persistent push addresses.
Configuring a playback domain name
- Go to Domain Management and click Manage to the right of a playback domain name to enter its details page.
- Select Playback Configuration to view the playback addresses for RTMP, FLV, and HLS formats prepared by Tencent Cloud.
Disabling a Domain Name
To disable a domain name, click Disable on its right, confirm in the pop-up window, and click OK. When its status changes from "Enabled" to "Disabled", it is successfully disabled.
Once disabled, the domain name cannot be accessed. It can be accessed again once enabled. The directions are the same for both playback and push domain names.
Enabling a Domain Name
To enable a disabled domain name, click Enable on its right. When its status changes from "Disabled" to "Enabled", it is successfully disabled.
Renewing a Leased Domain Name
To renew a leased domain name, click More > Renew on its right, confirm its new expiration time in the pop-up window, click Buy Now to enter the resource package purchase page, select the desired package quota, click Buy Now, and make the payment.
Suspending a Leased Domain Name
To suspend a leased domain name, click Suspend on its right and confirm in the pop-up window. After it is suspended, its expiration time will be updated to 23:59:59 on the current day (i.e., the suspension will take effect the next day), and the remaining available days of the lease package cannot be refunded.
- After the suspension, you cannot add a new leased domain name before you delete the existing one.
- Once suspended, the leased domain name will be retained for up to 3 months and will be terminated if not renewed by then.
Deleting a Domain Name
To delete a domain name, click More > Delete on its right, confirm in the pop-up window, and click OK.
- If you delete a leased domain name, it will be suspended and deleted from the list.
- After deleting a leased domain name, you can submit a domain name lease application again.