Last updated: 2020-02-26 11:21:13PDF
The nature of LVB is a broadcast process, similar to the live broadcast of TV channels sent to audience through cable networks. In order to complete this process, LVB needs to have a capture and push device (similar to a camera), a cloud live broadcast service (similar to a cable network), and a playback device (similar to a TV set). These devices can be smart devices such as mobile phones, PCs, and tablets as well as web browsers. We provide complete software demos for different types of devices. For detailed push methods, see Best Practices-LVB Push .
- Enable Tencent Cloud LVB service .
- Select [domain name Management] Click "add Domain name" to add the Push domain name of ICP filing.
Cloud LVB provides you with a default Push domain name in the format of
xxx.livepush.myqcloud.comHowever, it is not recommended that you use this domain name as Push's domain name in your official business.
Get streaming URL
Enter the [Auxiliary tools] > in the Cloud LVB console [address Generator] Generate the address of Push, and configure it as follows on this page:
- Select the generation type, for example: Push domain name.
- Select the Push domain name that you have added in the domain name management.
- Enter's custom stream name StreamName, for example:
- Select the address Expire time, for example:
- Click "generate address" to generate Push address.
- In order to ensure the safety of your LVB, the system will automatically turn on Push authentication. You can also visit the [domain name Management] > corresponding to Push domain name > "Push configuration", customize the authentication information. Push's address format is:
- RTMP format: rtmp://domain/AppName/StreamName?txSecret=Md5 (key+StreamName+hex (time)) & txTime=hex (time))
- In addition to the above methods, you can also click in the cloud LVB console [domain name Management] Select the Push domain name, click "manage", select "Push configuration", enter the Expire time of Push address and the custom stream name StreamName, click "generate Push address" to generate Push address.
- If you need Long-term address of Push You can enter the [domain name Management] Select Push domain name, click "manage", select "Push configuration", and refer to the example code in [Push address instance Code] for calculation and generation.
You can use the following methods to implement LVB and Push according to your business scenario.
Scene 1: Push on PC
When Push is on the PC (Windows/Mac) side, you can choose to install it according to the actual situation. OBS or XSplit Carry on Push. OBS, which supports systems such as Windows/Mac/Linux, is a free open source video recording and real-time video streaming software. XSplit needs to be used for a fee. LVB, a XSplit game, has a separate installation package. LVB, a non-game, recommends using BroadCaster.
This document takes the installation of OBS Push as an example, and the steps are as follows. Suppose the prepared address of Push is:
Enter OBS website Download and install the Push tool.
Open OBS Studio and click Controls > Settings At the bottom to enter the Settings page.
Click "Push" to enter the Push settings page and make the following settings:
Select the service type as: custom.
The first half of the push address is
rtmp://3891.livepush.myqcloud.com/live/, which is commonly referred to as an FMS URL.
The second half of the push address is
3891_test?bizid=3891&txSecret=xxx&txTime=58540F7F, which is commonly referred to as a stream code.
Click [OK] in the lower right corner.
- Click [controls] > [start Push] on the toolbar to test Push.
Scene 2: Push on Web
- Log in to the Cloud LVB console.
- Select [accessibility] > [Web Push] .
- Make the following settings on Push's page on Web:
- Select Push domain name.
- Enter's custom stream name StreamName, for example:
- Select Expire time, for example:
- Click "start Push" and authorize the call to the camera to start Push.
The Web Push feature requires that your Device has installed a camera, and the browser supports the Flash plug-in to call the camera Permission.
Scene 3: mobile Push
- Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code and download and install the mobile video cloud kit to experience it.
- Open the toolkit and select [MLVB] > [camera Push].
- Enter or scan the QR code manually Push URL .
- Click the start button in the lower left corner to start Push.
If you do not prepare Push's address in advance, click "NEW" to the right of Push's address on the camera Push page, and the system will automatically fill in a Push address and provide the corresponding Playback address. You can check the effect of LVB and Push through Playback's address.
Scene 4: LVB SDK Push
If you need to integrate only LVB Push into your existing app, follow the steps below to do so quickly.
- Download MLVB SDK development package.
LVB SDK is a collection of LVB solutions for mobile terminals. In the form of free source code, it shows you how to use the combination of cloud LVB (CSS), cloud Video on-demand (VOD), instant messaging (IM) and Cloud Object Storage (COS) to build a LVB solution that suits you.
Scene 5: Mini Program Push
- Open the mobile phone Wechat to search for Mini Program Tencent Video cloud or scan the QR code to enter Tencent Video Yun WeChat Mini Programs.
- Select [RTMP Push] to enter the Push settings interface.
- Enter the code manually or click "scan Code read" to scan the code input. Push URL .
- Tap Start In the middle to start the push.
If you do not prepare Push address in advance, you can open Tencent Video Cloud Mini Program, select RTMP Push, and click Auto generate to the right of Push's address on the RTMP page. The system will automatically create a Push address and generate a Playback address at the same time.
Live Broadcasting Playback
For more information, see VLC Player .
How to automatically splice the push address on the backend?
See FAQs-How to splice a push URL? .
How is a hotlink protection URL calculated?
See Best Practices-Hotlink Protection URL Calculation .