Alarm messages for Anti-DDoS Advanced will be sent to you through internal message, SMS, or email in the following conditions:
- An attack starts.
- An attack ended 15 minutes ago.
- An IP is blocked.
- An IP is unblocked.
You can modify the recipients and how they receive the alarm messages as needed.
- Log in to your Tencent Cloud account and go to the Message Center.
Alternatively, you can log in to the console, click in the top-right corner, and then click Enter Message Center at the bottom of the page.
- Click Message Subscription on the left sidebar to enter the message list.
- In the message list, click Settings on the row of Security Event Notifications to enter the settings page.
- Select recipients and receiving methods and then click OK.