Adjust the specification of DDoS High Defense IP instance
Last updated: 2020-02-17 10:59:48PDF
If you find that the current specifications (such as base protection bandwidth, repost rules or business bandwidth, etc.) can no longer meet the actual business needs when using DDoS High Defense IP, you can upgrade the specifications of DDoS High Defense IP instances to enhance the protection capability.
Adjusting the specification of DDoS High Defense IP instance supports increasing base protection bandwidth, increasing the number of repost rules (number of protected domain names or ports) and increasing business bandwidth.
Currently, lowering the specification of purchased DDoS High Defense IP instances is not supported.
To upgrade the specification of DDoS High Defense IP instance, you need to charge additional cost. After the payment is completed, the upgrade of DDoS High Defense IP instance specification will take effect immediately.
- Login DDoS Protection Management console .
- Select [DDoS High Defense IP] > [Asset list].
- Click * * upgrade * * on the row where the target DDoS High Defense IP instance resides.
- Set [upgrade bottom protection], [upgrade business bandwidth] and [upgrade repost rules] according to the actual demand.
- Click "upgrade now" to go to the "check Information" page.
- After confirming that it is correct, choose whether to use the voucher or not according to the actual situation, and click "confirm purchase".
- After the payment is completed, return to the list of DDoS High Defense IP assets to check that the specification adjustment has taken effect immediately.