You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Advanced Console and click Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select the ID or port of an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance in the list on the left, such as "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" or "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" > "tcp:8000".
- Click Set in the "Protocol Blocking" block on the right to enter the protocol blocking list.
- Click Create to create a protocol blocking rule.
- After the creation is completed, a protocol blocking rule will be added to the protocol blocking list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.