You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Advanced Console and click Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select the ID or port of an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance in the list on the left, such as "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" or "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" > "TCP:8000".
- Click Set in the "AI Protection" block on the right to enter the AI protection list.
- Click Create to create an AI protection rule and click the switch to enable AI.
- After the creation is completed, an AI protection rule will be added to the AI protection list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.