Anti-DDoS supports AI protection. After AI protection is enabled, with its algorithms, Anti-DDoS can self-learn the connection quantity baseline and traffic characteristics, adaptively adjust cleansing policies, discover and block layer-4 connection CC attacks to deliver an optimal protection effect.
Purchase an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance and set the object to be protected.
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS console and click Anti-DDoS Advanced (New) -> Configurations on the left sidebar.
- Select the ID or port of a protected IP from the left list, e.g., 212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002jt or 119.28.xx.xx bgpip-000002ju -> tcp:8000. Click Set in the AI Protection section to enter the AI protection list.
- Click Create to create an AI protection rule.
- In the pop-up window, enable the protection and click OK.
- Now the new AI protection rule is added to the list. You can click Configuration on the right of the rule to modify it.