You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Advanced Console and click Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select the ID or port of an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance in the list on the left, such as "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" or "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" > "TCP:8000".
- Click Set in the "IP Blocklist/Allowlist" block on the right to enter the IP blocklist/allowlist.
- Click Create to create an IP blocklist/allowlist rule and select the list type.
- After the creation is completed, an IP blocklist/allowlist rule will be added to the IP blocklist/allowlist. You can click Delete in the "Operation" column on the right to delete the rule.