You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Advanced Console and select Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select a domain name under the ID of an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance in the list on the left; for example, select "212.64.xx.xx bgpip-000002je" > "http:80" > "www.xxx.com".
- Click Set in the "CC Frequency Limit" block on the right to enter the frequency limit rule list.
- Click Create to create a frequency limit rule, fill in relevant fields, and click OK.
- After the creation is completed, a frequency limit rule will be added to the frequency limit list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.