Accessing a Rule
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced Console, select Anti-DDoS Advanced (New) > Application Accessing on the left sidebar, and then open the Access via ports tab.
- Click Start Access.
- On the Access via Port page, select an associated instance ID and click Next: Set Port Parameter.
- Select a forwarding protocol, specify a forwarding port and real server port, and then click Next: Set Forwarding Method.
- Select a forwarding method, specify a "real server IP+weight" or a real sever domain name, and then click Next: Modify DNS Resolution.
Note that if the forwarding port you specify in the second step "Set Port Parameter" is occupied, you cannot proceed to the next step.
- Click Complete.
Querying a Rule
On the Access via ports page, enter a real server IP/domain name, real server port, forwarding protocol/port or an associated instance ID in the search box.
Editing a Rule
- On the Access via ports page, select a rule you want to edit and click Configuration.
- On the Configure Layer-4 Forwarding Rule page, modify parameters and click OK to save changes.
Deleting a Rule
- On the Access via ports page, you can delete one or more rules.
- To delete a rule, select a rule you want to delete. Click Delete.
- To delete multiple rules, select more than one rules you want to delete. Click Batch Delete.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete.
Importing a Rule
- To import multiple rules, you can click Batch Import on the Access via ports page.
- In the Configure Layer-4 Forwarding Rule window, enter the rules, and click OK.
Exporting a Rule
- To import multiple rules, you can click Batch Export on the Access via ports page.
- In the Batch Export Layer-4 Forwarding Rules window, select the rules you want to export, and click Copy.