Alarm messages for Anti-DDoS Advanced will be sent to you through Message Center, SMS, or email in the following conditions (the receipt methods configured on the Message Center Subscription page shall prevail):
- An attack starts.
- An attack ended 15 minutes ago.
- An IP is blocked.
- An IP is unblocked.
You can modify the recipients and how they receive the alarm messages as needed.
Setting Alarm Threshold
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Advanced Console and select Alarm Notification on the left sidebar.
- You can set the "inbound traffic alarm threshold for single IP" and "DDoS cleansing threshold" in the feature blocks on the right.
- Click the pencil icon on the right of the default threshold for one single IP to modify the default threshold. After the modification is completed, click OK.
- Click Advanced Settings in a block to enter the IP alarm settings list, where you can set different alarm thresholds for different IPs.
- Inbound traffic alarm for single IP
- DDoS cleansing threshold
Setting Notification Method
- Log in to your Tencent Cloud account and go to the Message Center.
Alternatively, you can log in to the console, click in the top-right corner, and then click View More in the pop-up window to enter the Message Center.
- Click Message Subscription on the left sidebar to enter the message list.
- In the message list, select the receipt methods on the row of Security Event Notification and click Modify Message Recipient to enter the message recipient modifying page.
- On the message recipient modifying page, set the message recipients. After completing the settings, click OK.