The application suffered high-traffic attacks, causing the IP to be blocked and the application to be inaccessible.
- The protection traffic threshold is exceeded, leading to blocking.
- The attack is still ongoing, so the IP cannot be automatically unblocked.
- Anti-DDoS Basic user: you have three chances each month to manually unblock the IP in case of emergency.
- Anti-DDoS Pro or Advanced user: only three chances of manual unblocking are provided each day. The system resets the chance counter daily at midnight. Unused chances cannot be accumulated for the next day.
If the manual unblocking chances are used up:
- If you haven't purchased Anti-DDoS Pro, we recommend you purchase Anti-DDoS Pro. Then, you can perform unblocking when binding devices for the first time.
- If you have already purchased Anti-DDoS Pro, we recommend you upgrade the protection package so as to perform unblocking earlier.
Log in to the Anti-DDoS console, select Manual Unblocking on the left sidebar, and view the remaining number of manual unblocking times.
- If the remaining number of manual unblocking times is 0, proceed to step 5 or wait for auto unblocking.
- Otherwise, proceed to step 2.
For more information on the auto unblocking time, please see the Estimated Unblocking Time value on the Manual Unblocking > Unblocking Operation page in the Anti-DDoS console.
Check whether the attack has stopped by selecting Anti-DDoS Pro > Protection Overview.
- If yes, proceed to step 3.
- If no, continue the unblocking operation and perform step 3 after the attack is over.
If the attack persists, you cannot perform unblocking, and you need to wait for the attack to end before manual unblocking or auto unblocking.
On the left sidebar, select Manual Unblocking > Unblocking Operation to enter the Unblocking Operation page.
On the Unblocking Operation page, find the protected IP in Pending Auto Unblocking and click Unblock in the Operation column on the right.
The suggestions for users of different Anti-DDoS services are as follows:
- If you use Anti-DDoS Basic, we recommend you purchase Anti-DDoS Pro (available in Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Beijing regions). Then, you can perform unblocking when binding devices for the first time.
- If you use Anti-DDoS Pro or Advanced, we recommend you [upgrade the protection package] so as to increase the number of protected times or protected IPs and perform unblocking earlier.