After connecting your application to and routing its traffic to the Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) service, you can check the application traffic status and Anti-DDoS protection status in the console. Attack packet data can be downloaded for source tracing and analysis.
You can query attack traffic information and DDoS attack events in the past 180 days.
- Total attack traffic: presents how the attack traffic on the protected IP distributes over different protocols within the selected time period.
- Attack packets: presents how the attack packets to the protected IP distribute over different protocols within the selected time period.
- Total attacks: presents how the attacks on the protected IP distribute over different attack types within the selected time period.
- You can only query one protected IP for its attack source information each time.
- Attack source information is sampled data, which is randomly collected for statistics. The data will appear around 5 minutes after an attack ends.