Anti-DDoS allows you to block traffic from source IP addresses in specific geographic locations at the cleansing node, with just one click. You can block traffic from whatever regions or countries you need.
After you configure the regional blocking setting, attack traffic targeting the region will still be recorded but will not be allowed to your real server.
You have purchased an Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) instance and set the object to protect.
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced (Global Enterprise Edition) Console and select Anti-DDoS Advanced > Configurations on the left sidebar.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Advanced instance ID in the list on the left, such as "xxx.xx.xx.xx bgpip-000003n2".
- Click Set in the Block by Location section to get to configuration.
- Click Create.
- In the pop-up window, select a region to block and click OK.
- Now the new rule is added to the list. You can click Configuration on the right of the rule to modify it.