A complete SMS message consists of SMS signature and SMS body. You can set different body templates based on your business needs and then combine a signature and a body into the final SMS content:
[SMS signature] SMS body.
Signature is optional for Global SMS.
After an SMS signature is submitted, it will be reviewed within two hours generally. Review hours: Monday–Sunday, 9:00–23:00 (postponed accordingly in case of public holidays). You can set your mobile number and email address to receive review result notifications.
- Log in to the [SMS Console].
- Select Global SMS > Signatures on the left sidebar and click Create Signature.
- Set the following parameters as needed and according to the [signature review standards]:
- Signature Type: type of the SMS signature.
Organizational users can choose Company, App, Website, Official Account/Mini Program, Trademark, or Government/public institution/other.
Individual users can choose App, Website, or Official Account/Mini Program.
- Signature Purpose: purpose of the SMS signature. You can choose For verified entities (such as organizations, websites or product names with signatures verified by the account) or For unverified entities (such as organizations, websites, or product names with signatures that are not verified by the account).
- Signature Content: actual content of the SMS signature. There is no need to enter , such as
- Certificate Type: type of qualification and identity certificates used to apply for SMS signature.
- Certificate Upload: upload the photo or scan of the corresponding certificate according to the selected Certificate Type. Images in .jpg or .png format of less than 5 MB in size are supported.
- Authorization: this parameter appears only if the Signature Purpose is set to "For unverified entities".
i. Download and fill out the authorization letter, where the authorized party must be entered as the full name of the individual/organization verified under the current Tencent Cloud account, and the authorizing party must be entered as the full name of the entity to whom the signature belongs.
ii. Affix the official seal of the authorizing party onto the authorization letter.
iii. Upload a photo or scan of the authorization letter stamped with the official seal of the authorizing party. Images in .jpg or .png format of less than 5 MB in size are supported.
- Note: when applying for a signature of the app, website, or WeChat Official Account or WeChat Mini Program type, you must enter the information according to the [Signature Review Standards]. This parameter is optional for application for signatures of other types.
- Click OK.
Waiting for signature review. The SMS signature will be available only after its status changes to approved.
Modifications can be made only if the signature status is pending review or rejected. Approved signatures cannot be modified.
- On the Signatures page, you can view the signature information.
- ID: signature ID automatically generated by the system.
- Content: actual content of the SMS signature. The content of an approved signature can be specified as the value of the
sign parameter when sending SMS via APIs or SDKs. If this parameter is not specified, the content of the first approved signature will be used by default.
- Status/Reason: status of the signature, including pending review, rejected, and approved. If the signature status is rejected, you can click View Details to view the detailed reason or suggestion.
- Time Applied: the time when the signature was created.
- Click Edit on the line of a pending review or rejected signature, modify its information, and click Confirm to submit it for review again.
When you no longer need a signature, you can delete it. Once deleted, the signature cannot be restored directly; instead, you will have to submit a new application for review; therefore, please do so with caution.
- On the Signatures page, click Delete on the line of the target signature.
- In the dialog box that pops up, click Delete.