CVM Configuration Adjustment
Last updated: 2019-11-07 10:04:46PDF
You can adjust configuration of the Cloud Virtual Machine (CVM) on a dedicated host to meet service requirements during different periods. The configuration adjustment range is limited by the number of available resources on the dedicated host.
- When the CVM is in the shutdown state, you can adjust configuration of the CVM in the console directly.
- When the CVM is in the running state, you must forcibly shut down the CVM before configuration adjustment.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- Find the target instance, and click More -> Resource Adjustment -> Adjust Configuration in the Operation column on the right, see the figure below.
- In the dialog box that appears, complete the settings and click Next.
- After confirming the settings, click Adjust Now and wait until configuration adjustment is complete.