Terminate Dedicated CVM
Last updated: 2019-09-26 18:52:20PDF
Dedicated CVM instances can be terminated at any time when they are no longer needed. When terminating an instance, the local disk and inelastic cloud disks mounted on it will be terminated too and the data saved on these disks will be lost. However, the elastic cloud disk mounted on the instance will be retained and the data there will not be affected.
Terminating an Instance in CDH Console
- Log in to the CDH Console.
- Click a host ID/name to enter the host details page.
- Click CVM list to enter the details page of the instances on the host.
- Select the dedicated CVM instance to be terminated and click Terminate to terminate it.
Terminating an Instance in CVM Console
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- In the Operation column on the right, click More > CVM status > Terminate on the dedicated CVM instance to be terminated.
Terminating an Instance Through API
For details on how to terminate instances through the TerminateInstances API, see API for Returning Instance.