Last updated: 2019-04-18 16:53:41PDF
Tag is a key-value pair (key = value), which is comprised of a key and a value that are connected by an equal sign ("="), for example: age = 18. It can be used to identify management objects, helping you carry out targeted management.
Tags are divided into bucket tags and object tags. This document only describes bucket tags. You can set, query, and delete the tags for a specified bucket.
- Tags are free of charge during internal trial from now to Jan. 1, 2019.
- Billing feature will be implemented by Tencent Cloud based on bucket tags, which will be available soon.
- Object tags and related features are under development.
Specifications and Limits
- A maximum of 10 tags can be set for a bucket, and a user can set 1,000 tag keys at most.
- Tag key and tag value should be limited to 128 and 256 characters, respectively. Both of them support letters, numbers, spaces, +, -, _, =, ., :, and /.