Last updated: 2019-09-30 11:31:54PDF
You can empty the specified bucket in the COS Console. For more information about buckets, see Bucket Overview.
Emptying a bucket will delete all files and file fragments in it permanently. Please do so with cautions.
- Log in to the COS Console and click Bucket List in the left sidebar to enter the bucket list page.
- Click the name of the bucket you want to empty to enter its File List page.
- On the file list page, click Clear Buckets.
- On the confirmation page, enter the name of the bucket you want to delete and click Yes.
- At this point, you can see that the bucket has been emptied.