You can empty a specified bucket in the COS console. For more information about buckets, see Bucket Overview.
Emptying a bucket will delete all files and incomplete multipart uploads in it permanently. Please do so with caution.
- Log in to the COS console .
- Click Bucket List in the left sidebar to enter the bucket list page.
- Locate the bucket to empty, and click More > Clear under Operation.
- In the pop-up window, enter the name of the bucket you want to empty, and click Yes.
- When you are asked to confirm again, click OK.