User Guide for Mobile Edition
Last updated: 2020-01-15 10:10:17PDF
Download and Installation
|OS||System Requirements||Download Address|
|Android||Above Android 4.4||Android|
|iOS||Above iOS 11||iOS|
COSBrowser Mobile Edition is currently available in most app platforms such as MyApp and App Store. You can download it from the above download address or in an app platform.
COSBrowser Mobile Version supports the following three login methods:
- Login with Wechat: If your Tencent Cloud account was created through WeChat or associated with a specific WeChat account, you can use the WeChat account to quickly log in to COSBrowser.
- Login with email: If your Tencent Cloud account was created through email or associated with a specific email address, you can log in to COSBrowser by entering the email address and password.
- Login with permanent key: You can log in using your TencentCloud API key (SecretId and SecretKey; project key is not supported), which can be obtained on the API Key Management page in the CAM Console. After successful login, the account will be kept logged in permanently.
If your Tencent Cloud account was created with a QQ account, you can also use the login with WeChat method to log in just by selecting login with QQ on the redirected WeChat Mini Program screen.
- If you use a sub-account, you can log in with key or WeChat. For login with WeChat, just select the sub-account on the redirected WeChat Mini Program screen.
1. Data Overview
The data overview page displays your COS data usage in the past 30 days, including total traffic, total read and write requests, storage trend, traffic trends (for public network downstream traffic, private network traffic, and CDN origin-pull traffic), trend in the number of requests, trend in the ratio of effective requests, amount of standard_IA data retrieved, and amount of archive data retrieved.
2. Batch File Operations
In the specified bucket or path, tap "+" in the top-right corner, tap Upload Files, and select a file to upload it. You can upload multiple files in batches.
COSBrowser for iOS only allows you to upload files in the device album.
Other batch operations
COSBrowser allows you to download, delete, copy, or move multiple files in your bucket in batches by selecting the files using the Select Multiple Files button in the top-right corner.
- COSBrowser for iOS allows you to save image and video files to the album.
- No batch operations can be performed on folders for the time being.
3. Sharing and Uploading
In a third-party app, you can copy the specified file to your bucket by selecting Open in another app > COSBrowser.
4. Renaming File
To rename a file, tap "Operation" to the right of the file to be renamed, tap Rename in the pop-up box, enter the new file name, and tap OK.
Folders cannot be renamed.
5. Creating Folder
In the specified bucket or path, tap "+" in the top-right corner, tap Create a Folder, enter the folder name, and tap OK to create a folder.
- The folder name can contain up to 255 digits, letters, and visible characters.
- The folder name cannot contain special characters such as
\ / : * ? " | < >.
..cannot be used as the folder name.
- The folder cannot be renamed, so name it with caution.
6. Viewing File Details
To view the details of a file, tap its filename. File details include object name, object size, modification time, access permission, object address, validity period, and option to generate a temporary link.
7. Generating File Link
Each file stored in COS can be accessed through a specific link. If a file is private-read, you can request a temporary signature to generate a temporary access link with a certain validity period.
COSBrowser allows you to generate a file link in the following ways:
- Tap Operation to the right of the file and select Copy Link to generate a link and copy it. If the file is public-read, the link will not carry a signature and be valid permanently. If the file is private-read, the link will carry a signature and be valid for 1 hour.
- In the file details, you can easily generate a link by changing the validity period and tapping Generate a Link.
If you log in with a temporary key, you cannot configure the validity period of the file link, which is 1 hour by default.
8. Searching for File
To search for a file, enter the filename in the search box at the top of the bucket. COSBrowser only supports prefix search.
9. Searching for Bucket
To quickly locate a bucket, enter the bucket name in the search box above the bucket list. Fuzzy search is supported.
10. Viewing Bucket Details
To view the details of a bucket, tap Operation to the right of the bucket on the bucket list page and tap Bucket Details. Bucket details include bucket name, region, creation time, access domain name, and access permission.
11. Creating Bucket
To create a bucket, tap Create a Bucket in the top-right corner on the bucket list page and specify the name, region, and access permission.
12. Adding Access Path
If you log in with a sub-account that has no access to the bucket list, you can add the specified path to a bucket or directory to manage resources by tapping Add Access Path in the top-right corner of the bucket list page.