Object tagging feature is designed to help you group and manage objects in your bucket by adding a key-value pair as object identifier. An object tag consists of a
=, and a
tagValue, such as
group = IT. You can set, query and delete tags on the specified object.
You will be billed for using this feature. For more information on its pricing, see Product Pricing.
To use object tagging feature, note the following restrictions:
- You can add up to 10 different tags for one object.
- A tag key cannot start with
project, or any other system reserved characters.
- The tag key and tag values are case-sensitive. Both of them can be 1-127 characters encoded in UTF-8, containing letters, spaces, numbers, and special characters
+, -, =, ., _, :, /, @.
For more information, see Object Tagging Overview.
- You can add tags when uploading an object as shown below:
- Once the upload succeeds, your object tags will be added instantly. To view them, you can go to Object Tag in the object details page:
- To modify or delete a tag, you can click Edit or Delete on the right side of Object Tag.
If you did not add tags when uploading a new object, you can follow the steps below to add them subsequently.
- Enter the details page of the object you want to add tags to. See Viewing Object Information.
- In the object details page, find Object Tag, and click Add Tags.
- To modify or delete a tag, you can click Edit or Delete on the right side of Object Tags Management.