Last updated: 2019-09-03 10:47:18PDF
COS standard storage offers a Free Tier for new users:
|User Type||Free Tier||Validity Period|
|Personal user||50 GB of standard storage capacity||6 months|
|Enterprise user||1 TB of standard storage capacity||6 months|
- COS fees include storage capacity fees, request fees, data retrieval fees and traffic fees. The Free Tier only applies to the standard storage capacity fees, all other fees are still collected. For more information on COS billing, see Billing.
- The cost is billed in the order of Free Tier > Pay-as-You-Go. The default billing mode is Pay-as-You-Go. The Free Tier will be deducted first, then any exceeding usage will be billed on a Pay-as-You-Go basis.
- The Free Tier Validity Period is 6 months after you activate COS service.
For example, if you activate COS at 17:13:14 on February 10, 2019, then the Free Tier will be valid from February 1, 2019, 00:00:00 to July 31, 2019, 23:59:59.
- If you already receives a discount, the cost is calculated based on the discount price and your account would not be eligible for the Free Tier.
- If your service is interrupted due to violations or arrears, you will not be eligible for the Free Tier perk. Free Tier will be unavailable until the service is restarted.
- The Free Tier is only applicable to public cloud regions. For more information, see Regions and Endpoints.