The Tencent Kubernetes Engine (TKE) application market provides a variety of products and services including Helm Chart, Tencent Container Registry (TCR), and software services that are classified by cluster type or application scenario. This document describes how to create applications quickly by using the application market in the TKE console.
Viewing an Application
- Log in to the TKE Console.
- Click Marketplace in the left sidebar to go to the Marketplace management page, as shown in the following figure.
You can perform the following operations on the Marketplace management page:
- Filter applications: filter applications by cluster type or application scenario, or by entering keywords.
- Cluster type: cluster, elastic cluster, and edge cluster
- Application scenario: database, big data, tools, log analysis, monitoring, CI/CD, storage, networks, and blogs
- View applications: click the application package to view to go to the application details page.
Creating an Application
- On the Application Management page, select the desired application package to go to the application details page.
- On the Application Details page, click Create Application in the Basic Info module.
- In the displayed Create Application window, configure the application, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Create to create the application.