Last updated: 2020-06-15 14:25:11
- Fixed bugs.
- Supported MySQL 5.7.
- Supported various encodings including UTF-8.
- Supported distinction between NULL and empty string.
- Supported the BLOB field.
- Optimized SDK memory usage.
- Supported the VPC authentication, allowing you to use the SDK via both private and public networks.
- Optimized the internal authentication logic.
- Reduced the number of user parameters that need to be configured.
- Filled the
db value in the DDL statement result.
- Supported seconds-level HA switch at the data subscription channel backend.
- Added the SDK monitoring metric report feature.
- Supported subscribing to multiple channels via a single SDK.
- Supported subscribing to "stop", "start" and other operations on Client.
- Supported the serialization of
- Optimized the SDK performance and reduced the resource consumption.
- Fixed bugs occurred with small probability in high-concurrency scenarios.
- Supported the globally unique auto-increment ID recorded in transactions.
- Optimized the subscription logic by working with the backend to accurately display SDK's current consumption time point.
- Fixed the problem occurred while encoding a few special characters at the backend.
- Fixed multiple compatibility issues. We recommend that users who use earlier versions upgrade the SDK to this version as soon as possible.