Deleting an ENI
Last updated: 2020-02-22 14:34:41PDF
This document describes how to delete an ENI.
- Log in to the VPC Console.
- Click IP and ENI -> ENI in the left sidebar to enter the ENI list page.
- Locate the row of the ENI and click Delete in the operation column.
- Click OK in the pop-up window.
- When an ENI is deleted, its associated private IPs, EIPs, and security groups are automatically unbound.
- You can only delete ENIs that are not associated with CVMs.
- The primary ENI is deleted when the CVM is deleted.