Releasing Private IPs
Last updated: 2019-09-20 20:10:38PDF
This document guides you to release private IPs.
- Log in to the VPC Console.
- Click ENI in the left sidebar to enter the ENI list page.
- Click the instance ID to view to enter the details page.
- Click IPv4 Address Management in the tab, and view the bound private IPs and EIPs.
- Locate the private IP and click Release in the operation column.
- Click OK in the pop-up window.
- Only the secondary IP can be released, and the primary IP cannot be released.
- After the private IP is unbound, the associated EIP will be unbound automatically.