Releasing Secondary Private IP Addresses
Last updated: 2019-12-04 11:57:51PDF
This document describes how to release secondary private IP addresses.
- Log in to Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- Choose IP and ENI > ENI in the left sidebar to go to the ENI list page.
- Click the target instance ID to go to the details page.
- Click the IPv4 Address Management tab to view private IP addresses and EIPs that have been bound.
- Find the target private IP address, and click Release in the Operation column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
- Only a secondary IP address can be released from an ENI. The primary IP address cannot be released.
- After a private IP address is unbound, the associated EIP will be unbound automatically.