Changing the Subnet of an ENI
Last updated: 2019-11-06 15:07:40PDF
This document describes how to change the subnet of an ENI.
- Log in to the VPC Console.
- Click IP and ENI -> ENI in the left sidebar to enter the ENI list page.
- Click the ID of the ENI to enter its details page.
- Click Change Subnet for the subnet.
- Select the subnet to be changed and specify a new primary IP in the pop-up window.
- Click OK.
- You can only change the subnet of the primary ENI.
- You must unbind all secondary IPs before you change the subnet of an ENI.
- You can only change the subnet of an ENI to another subnet within the same availability zone.