Requesting Secondary Private IP Addresses
Last updated: 2019-12-04 12:01:25
To deploy multiple IP addresses for a single ENI, you can request secondary private IP addresses for the ENI as follows:
- Log in to Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- Choose IP and ENI > ENI in the left sidebar to go to the ENI list page.
- Click the instance ID for which secondary private IP addresses need to be requested to go to the details page.
- Click the IPv4 Address Management tab to view bound private IP addresses and EIPs.
- Click Assign Private IP. In the dialog box that appears, select Automatic Assignment, or select Enter Manually and manually enter the private IP address to be assigned.
If you select Enter Manually, make sure that the entered private IP address is within the IP range of the subnet and is not a reserved IP address of the system.
For example, if the IP range of the subnet is
10.0.0.0/24, the entered private IP address should be within
10.0.0.2 - 10.0.0.254.