Creating a Sub-user and Granting It All Permissions of SCF
Last updated: 2019-08-08 15:39:18PDF
I. Creating a Sub-user Using the Master Account
Log in to the CAM console, select User Management in the navigation pane on the left, and click Create a user > Sub-user to enter the creation page.
Enter the user information. You can create sub-users and set access types and console passwords in batches. Please configure based on your actual needs.
Set permissions (required). Make appropriate settings according to different business scenarios, and click Next to save the settings. You can also change the relevant permission settings later. There are three ways to set permissions:
- Add the sub-user to an existing or new user group;
- Copy the permissions of an existing user;
- Authorize in the list of policies.
After the creation is completed, the console will display the user name, password, TencentCloud API key and other information of the sub-user. Click Finish to exit the page.
For more information, see Creating a Sub-user.
II. Creating a Custom Policy
In the CAM console, select Policy Management in the navigation pane on the left to enter the Policy management page, and click Create a custom policy > Create by policy builder to enter the creation page.
Select services and actions.
Set the corresponding items as follows, and click Add a declaration > Next to enter the policy editing steps:
- Effect: Allowed
- Service: SCF
- Action: All
- Resource description:
- Condition (optional): Left blank
Edit the policy name and remarks (it is recommended to use an easy-to-understand name), and click Create a policy to complete the policy creation.
III. Associating a Policy with a User/User Group
- On the "Policy management" page, click Associate with a user/user group on the right of the created policy to bring up the prompt box for association.
- Select the user to be associated with and click OK to finish the association. You can also switch between users and user groups for selection.
After the settings above are made, you can log in to the sub-account to view the permissions. Click Overview in the navigation pane on the left to enter the overview page and view the sub-user login address.