Step 1. Create a sub-user by using the root account
- Log in to the CAM Console and select Users > User List on the left sidebar.
- On the User List page, select Create User > Custom Creation to enter the sub-user creation page.
- Select a user type and click Access resources and receive messages.
- Enter the user information. You can create sub-users and set access type and console password in batches. Please configure based on your actual needs.
- Set the permissions. Make appropriate settings according to different business scenarios and click Next to save the settings. You can also change the relevant permission settings later. There are three ways to set permissions:
- Add the sub-user to an existing or new user group.
- Copy the permissions of an existing user.
- Authorize in the list of policies.
- After the creation is completed, the console will display the username, password, TencentCloud API key and other information of the sub-user. Click Complete to exit the page.
For more information, please see Creating Sub-Users.
Step 2. Create a custom policy
- Log in to the CAM Console and select Policy on the left sidebar.
- On the policy management page, select Create Custom Policy > Create by Policy Builder to enter the creation page.
- Select services and operations.
Set the corresponding items as follows and select Add Statement> **Next to enter the policy editing steps:
- Effect: allowed
- Service: SCF
- Action: all
- Condition (optional): empty
- Edit the policy name and remarks (you are recommended to use an easy-to-understand name) and click Create Policy to complete the policy creation.
Step 3. Associate a policy with a user/user group
- On the Policy management page, select Associate User/User Group on the right of the created policy to pop up the prompt box for association.
- Select the user to be associated with and click OK to complete the association. You can also switch between users and user groups for selection.
After the settings above are made, you can log in to the sub-account to view the permissions.
Log in to the CAM Console and select Overview on the left sidebar to enter the overview page and view the sub-user login address.