The CKafka service can be billed as an instance using a prepaid monthly subscription plan.
Currently, CKafka Standard Edition has 2 versions available in 8 instance types such as small and standard based on peak throughput and disk capacity. Disks can be expanded separately.
CKafka has an elastic and cost-effective billing mode that only requires you to estimate the performance and disk capacity required by your business and purchase instances as needed. Instances are deployed in the multi-node cluster mode, allowing you to enjoy highly reliable and available services without having to worry about the underlying deployment.
- Throughput refers to the outbound and inbound bandwidth. For example, a throughput of 40 MB indicates that the outbound and inbound peak bandwidth is 40 MB. The replicas of an instance share the throughput equally. For example, for a throughput of 40 MB and three replicas, you should purchase a bandwidth with a throughput of 120 MB/s.
- For more information on conditions that may affect the data reliability of CKafka, please see CKafka Data Reliability.
|Instance Type||Peak Throughput (MB/s)||Disk Capacity (GB)||Number of Instance-Level Topics||Number of Instance-Level Partitions||Price (USD/Month)|
- One topic can support up to 24 partitions.
- A maximum of 50 instance-level consumer groups is supported by default.
- The instance-level partition limit applies to the number of replicas. For example, if an instance has one topic with 2 replicas with 4 partitions each, and two topics with 3 replicas with 3 partitions each, then the total number of partitions in this instance is (1 * 2 * 4) + (2 * 3 * 3) = 26.
- An idle consumer group can exist for up to 7 days.
- If you need CKafka instances with higher specifications, please contact your Tencent Cloud rep or submit a ticket for assistance.
|Instance Type||Disk Capacity (GB)||Price (USD/Month)|
|Shared - disk expansion||100||8|