Last updated: 2020-03-04 16:15:36PDF
The CKafka instance will start 7 days before its expiration, and the system will automatically push an expiration warning message to you every other day. The warning message will be passed Email and SMS Notify the creator of Tencent Cloud's account and all collaborators.
In arrears early warning
In arrears isolation warning message will be sent to you every other day on and after the expiration of the CKafka instance. The warning message will be passed Email and SMS Notify the creator of Tencent Cloud's account and all collaborators.
- 7 days before the expiration of the CKafka instance, the system will send you a renewal reminder notice.
- If the account balance is sufficient, if you have set up Auto-renewal, Device will execute Auto-renewal on the expiration date.
- If your CKafka instance is not renewed 7 days after its expiration (including the 7th day of expiration), it will be suspended from service at 0: 00 on the 7th day after expiration (Device disconnects the network and shuts down, stops the CKafka message service, and only retains data and configuration).
After the CKafka instance is out of service, it will be Compulsory release Mounting relationship with upstream and downstream components. After renewing Resume, its mounting relationship No, Resume. Requires you to reconfigure
- 7-14 days after expiration, you can still visit [cost Center] > [ Renewal Management ] to renew and recover Device. It is worth noting that: The start time of the renewal period of the instance to be renewed is the expiration date of the previous cycle.
- If your CKafka instance is not renewed 14 days after its expiration (including 14 days), the system will release resources at 0: 00 on the 15th day after expiration. The data in the expired instance will be cleared and cannot be Resume .