This document describes how to send a message and view its record in message query after creating a topic in the CKafka console.
- Log in to the CKafka console.
- Click Instance List on the left sidebar and click the ID/Name of the target instance to enter the instance details page.
- On the instance details page, select Topic Management and click Send Message in the Operation column.
- Message Content: Enter the content of the message to be sent, which is required.
- Message Key: Enter the sending key, which is optional.
- Send to Specified Partition: This parameter supports sending messages to the specified partition, which is disabled by default.
- Click OK to send the message. In the Sent the message successfully pop-up window, click Message Query to view the message just sent.